Perfect sensor for phase transition in dairies. Designed for wet environment and high temperature processes during SIP or CIP.
- Integrated display
- Tri-clamp 1.5",2",2.5", welded coupling or flange
- Process ; 100C (212F) continious, 120C (240F) for 30 minutes
- Turbidity range 0-25000NTU
- Sapphire lens
- EPDM o-rings or Kalrez or Vitton
- power 24vdc M12 connectors
- Output (1) 4-20mA, Output (2) 4-20mA temperature
- HART compatible
- Extended history
On HTST, the meter is placed right before the storage tank and the drain valve. When the product turns into water the meter sends a signal to open the drain valve or shut the pump. Savings are made on water, COD, time and energy.